G.A.D.G.E.T = GADGETS
Gadgets nowadays become something needed stuffs and always synonymous with teenagers. If we ask youngsters, of course the common one gadget that they will have is cell phone or IPod. Malaysian teenagers tend to buy a new version gadget such as cell phones, lap tops, I Phone, Wii, cameras and etc.
Laptops and notebooks
Do you know each gadget give advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of modern gadgets to students:
1. A faster way to search for information (via the Internet)
2. Sometimes a more effective way of learning. (via educational computer programs)
3. Prepares students for the globalized world where computer-literacy is a must.
4. Easier way of communication.
5. Helps students if they have difficulties (homework helpers, etc. )
6. More accessible.
7. Gives students recreation.
8. A larger information source.
1. Students tend to be lazy.
2. Computer games such as online games divert the students' attention from school.
3. Can be used for procrastination.
4. Distracts students from schoolwork.
5. Students lose interest in their schoolwork.